Thursday, April 1, 2010

Selena Gomez Wants To Work With Celebrity Crush Jason Mraz

'My jaw was open the entire time. I was in shock,' Gomez says of seeing 'I'm Yours' singer in concert.By Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by Christina Garibaldi



Selena Gomez
Photo: MTV News




She's been linked to some of the biggest heartthrobs in the industry, but Selena Gomez didn't name-check either Taylor Lautner or Nick Jonas when sharing her celebrity crushes with MTV News. The Kiss & Tell singer seems to like her guys a little older.
"I like Shia LaBeouf. I like Emile Hirsch, Ryan Gosling and Jason Mraz," she said. And she even elaborated on how much she'd like to work with one of those guys in the future.


"I would love to work with Jason Mraz 'cause I have a crush on him and he's very talented, musically and lyrically. I don't know where [he comes up with this stuff]," she said of the "I'm Yours" singer. "And I went to his concert and it was just him and guitar on a stage. And I was like — my jaw was open the entire time. I was in shock. He's beautiful. I would love [to collaborate]."
This isn't the first time she's expressed a desire to work with one of her celebrity crushes. In several interviews, including one with MTV News last fall, she said she hoped to one day get LaBeouf on her show, "Wizards of Waverly Place."
"You'd think that as much as I promote it [he'd be coming on]," she said of trying to get the former "Even Stevens" star to make a cameo. "I'm, like, begging, but it's not happening. I know I'm a nerd! Please, Shia, come on my show!"



Related Videos

MTV News Extended Play: Selena Gomez

Related Artists

Selena Gomez


Jason Mraz

http://bit.ly/8pbp6J

No comments:

Post a Comment